Ikko Zerda ITM03 Portable Headphone Amplifier Flagship DAC chip CS43198,Support Fiber Optic Digital Output,Full System Compatibility
- High quality build: Full Shielded design, highly sophisticated production process, Monster OCC Silver-Plated silicone fully wrapped cable, aluminum alloy sandblasted oxidized shell,Weighs only 12 grams
- High quality performance: Cirrus Logic CS43198 flagship DAC chip, low power and high performance, support up to 32 bits / 384KHz (optical digital output bit rate is 32 bits / 192KHz) and up to 128x native DSD PCM decoding capabilities. THD+N is well below 0.0015%, providing unparalleled high-fidelity sound quality, restoring the truest and cleanest sound quality and enjoying the true sound quality
- Easy to use: Built-in adaptive drive, no need to manually install the driver, the connection can be used directly, with 16Ω-600Ω Impedance adaptive, 3.5mm Audio & 3.5mm fiber optic signal output two-in-one interface design, easy to adapt to smartphone to professional audio equipment.
- Full system compatibility: (Type-c) compatible with Android/Windows/MacOSX System Smartphone Laptop, (Lightning) Compatible with iphone/ipad/ipod
- Parameter details:DAC:Cirrus Logic CS43198,Fiber Optic Output:32Bit/192kHz，DSD:128, THD+N：＜0.0015%，FR：20Hz-40kHz，Impedance Adaptive:16Ω-600Ω
Check the review of Zerda from these brand review sites
1) Audiofool review
Ikko has taken the concept a step farther by adding optical output which we don’t normally see as a feature in this product type and has gone with a higher end DAC chip than typically seen.
2) Aboutaudio review
As a stubborn audiophile, I’ve been tending to avoid smartphones and stick with my players when listening to music, though Zerda does a surprisingly well job of delivering quality sound.
3) Moonstar review
The IKKO Zerda ITM03 has a slightly warm than neutral tonality with a fairly natural and balanced presentation.